THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
1. To register for the user account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You must also agree to promptly update the information if anything changes.
2. Only the registered user and his/her designee are authorized to use this e‑file account. The registered user is responsible for protecting the user password and for preventing unauthorized use of the account. If the registered user believes that there has been unauthorized use of the account, the registered user must immediately notify the Third Judicial District Court Clerk's Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 775‑463‑6503.
3. Registered users must agree to the terms of the user agreement and to comply with all local rules and the Nevada Electronic Filing and Conversion Rules (NEFCR) as adopted by the Nevada Supreme Court under ADKT 404.
4. The Third Judicial District Court reserves the right to suspend service to any account if there is any misuse or abuse of the account. Service will also be suspended if any information provided during the account registration process is fraudulent.
5. There is no registration fee or charge for accessing information through the Third Judicial District Court Electronic Filing System. The Third Judicial District Court, however, reserves the right to establish a registration or use fee at any time without advance notice to the registered users.